Where you have single or multiple products that need to be supported or secured inside a box, we can create a fitting or divisions to suit. Our structural team focus on efficient design and manufacture in order to minimise cost and in turn the weight added to any packaging, resulting in both lower packing times and helping you to keep transportation costs down.
Inserts, fittings and dividers are mainly used to assist in transporting delicate items such as electrical components, glassware, ceramics or engineering parts.
Challenge manufacture fittings, dividers and inserts from corrugated or solid board at our factory in East Sussex. These materials offer a practical but more importantly sustainable environmental solution to the rigours of transporting sensitive products.
- Low cost solution
- Any quantity from 1 to 1,000,000
- Lightweight but effective product support
- 100% recyclable or containing 100% recycled materials
- Single material solutions
- Manufactured on site offering flexibility & reliability