Our new paper tape is 100% recyclable and creates a strong, durable and highly adhesive bond, making it a great addition to packaging cardboard boxes from a wide suite of products. It is a self-adhesive tape made of brown paper that is not chlorinated nor bleached.
The adhesive is made of special rubber, and the tape is made of paper, making it 100% biodegradable as well as 100% recyclable.
- Description – Self adhesive tape with brown paper backing
- Backing – 56 g/m2 ± 5 % impregnated semi-crepe paper
- Adhesive description – Special rubber, antiox, plasticizers
- Total thickness – 115 my ± 5%
- Adhesion to steel – 3,5 N/cm + 10%
- Tensile strength – 32 N/cm ± 10%
- Elongation – 9 N/cm ± 10%
- Temperature Resistance – 60°
- Colours available – Brown
With its maximum conform-ability, our paper tape has excellent adhesion on irregular surfaces and is resistant to accidental knocks. It does not need a tape dispenser as it can be torn by hand, however, we do stock tape dispensers if that is what your business needs to ensure optimum performance.